NAVITEL® released the map update for Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan Q2 2019
Following the massive work of the Mapping Department and Geodesy Service, and also after the comprehensive analysis of Navitel Navigator app user feedback, NAVITEL® has released a map update for Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan in its Q2 2019 release.
The map of Russia in Q2 2019 release contains 169 957 cities and settlements, including 24 265 cities and settlements having an address search and street & road network. The length of the road graph is 3 939 431 km. 10 135 724 unique addresses are available for search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes and other useful Places of Interest numbering 1 322 106 places.
The following areas of road network have been added to the map of Moscow and Moscow region:
- A new road area of Solntsevo-Butovo-Vidnoye (from Kaluzhskaya highway up to Stolbovo transport interchange hub);
- Three off-ramps at the interchange of Volokolamskoe and Ilinskoe highways in Krasnogorsk city;
- An overpass on the A-107 highway towards Urovo village;
- A new M-11 area «Moscow — Saint-Petersburgh» (from the 97th to 149th km).
Updated such regions as:
- Sverdlovsk, Chelyabinsk, Kurgan, Amur, Irkutsk, Omsk, Ulyanovsk regions as well as Jewish Autonomous region;
- Republics of Bashkortostan and Tatarstan;
- Territories of Altai, Kamchatka, Krasnoyarsk, Primorsk and Perm.
Regional administrative centers have also been added — Vladimir, Ivanovo, Ryazan, Smolensk, Tver, Yaroslavl, as well as cities of Suzdal, Kirzhach, Murom, Rybnoye, Vyazma, Roslavl, Safonovo, Gavrilov-Yam, Pereslavl-Zalessky, Rostov and Tutaev.
Added maps for settlements:
- In the Orlov region: Trosna, Malaya Trosna, Barkovo, Efratovo, Krasnaya Zarya, Rossoshenskii, Dunaevka, Grinevka, Rossoshnoe, Korsakovo, Zarechye, Krakhmalny, Savinkovo, Znamenskoye, Gorodishe, Mikhailovka);
- In the Lipetsk region: Terbuni, Dobrinka, Afanasyeva, Chernava, Pyatnitskoye, Troitskoye, Bukholdino, Plavitsa, Olgovka, Pokrovka, Proletarii, Blagodat, Bogoroditskoye, Nikolskoe 2nd);
- In the Republic of Bashkortostan: Kaga village, Verkhnii Avzyan village;
- In the Ulyanovsk region: area of Dimitrovgrad city have been added.
Added street names:
- In 215 settlements in the Amur region;
- In 156 settlements in the Republic of Khakassia;
- In 74 settlements in the Khabarovsk Territory;
- In 35 settlements in the Republic of Sokha (Yakutia).
Updated a road graph:
- In the Murmansk region: P-21 highway;
- In the Republic of Karelia: streets of Petrozavodsk city, as well as P-21, A-121, A-119, A-137, P-17 highways;
- In Siberia and Far East in the Amursk, Irkutsk and Sakhalinsk regions;
- In the Khabarovsk, Primorsk and Zabaykalsky Territories.
NAVITEL® specialists have updated the database of enforcement cameras, alerts about potential danger zones and maintenance services in the Republic of Altai, Republic of Buryatia, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Republic of Tyva, and in the Territories of Irkutsk, Kemerovo, Sakhalin and Tomsk.
Added informational signs on direction and off-ramp numbers at major transport junctions of Zabaykalsky Territory.
Updated database of address search, POI, road network and information on speed limits across the whole Russian territory.
The map of Belarus contains 27 410 cities and settlements. Out of this number, 25 212 of the cities and settlements have an address search and street & road network. 2 050 241 unique addresses are available for address search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes and other useful Places of Interest numbering 69 642 places. The length of the road graph is 288 917 km.
The map of Kazakhstan contains 9 807 cities and settlements, including 298 cities and settlements having an address search and street & road network. The map has 345 144 unique addresses and 22 361 POI. The length of the road graph is 1 263 347 km.
Updated database of address search and road network in the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty.
Updated information on highways in the Republic of Kazakhstan and adjusted their speed parameters.
Each map includes residential and industrial infrastructure of cities and settlements with address search, detailed road network with traffic direction, interchanges, roundabouts, and other relevant navigation information.
You can find the detailed information on every map in the Maps section of the official website.
Important! Please note that the maps in the Q2 2019 release work only with the version 9.10.1996 of Navitel Navigator or higher.