NAVITEL® releases Q3 2019 map update for Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan
Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan Q3 2019 maps are now available to the users of Navitel Navigator.
The map of Russia in Q3 2019 release contains 169 957 cities and settlements, including 24 835 cities and settlements having an address search and street & road network. The length of the road graph is 3 943 321 km. 10 241 647 unique addresses are available for search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes and other Point of Interest numbering 1 325 256 places.
- Updated the database of the road network, enforcement cameras, alerts about potential danger zones and maintenance services across the whole Russian territory;
- Updated database of POI across the whole Russian territory.
Updated a road infrastructure:
- Added a new section of the M-11 “Moscow - St. Petersburg” highway from 543rd to 646th km in the Leningrad and Novgorod regions;
- Updated federal highways A-120, A-121, A-124, A-125, A-126, A-181 "Scandinavia", M-5, M-7, M-8, M-9, M-10, R-21 "Cola", R-23;
- Updated regional roads A-114, A-115, A-122, R-37, R-40, R-41;
- Added a new section of Vologda bypass;
- The following sections of the road transport network have been added to the map of Moscow and the Moscow Region:
- MKAD with Besedinsky highway interchange;
- MKAD with Dorokhov str. interchange;
- Railway overpasses in Reutov and Balashikha (microdistrict Saltykovka);
- Have been updated Direction signs for the main roads in Moscow, Vladimir, Nizhny Novgorod, Ryazan, Tver, Pskov, Ivanovo, Yaroslavl, and Murmansk regions, as well as on the highway E-105, P-21 "Kola" from the border with Norway to the border with the Republic of Karelia.
NAVITEL® specialists have updated the address base as well as a road infrastructure in the populated localities such as Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Samara, Tolyatti, Ufa, Chelyabinsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Arkhangelsk, Dimitrovgrad, Yoshkar-Ola, Koryazhma, Ulyanovsk, Cheboksary, Tver, Vologda, Cherepovets, Saransk, Pskov, Ivanovo, Shuya, Teikovo, Kineshma, Ostrov, Gus-Khrustalny, Kalyazin.
Added the numbers of the houses:
- In 53 settlements in the Rostov region;
- In 3 settlements in the Jewish Autonomous region;
- In 3 settlements in the Primorsky region;
- In 3 settlements in the Krasnoyarsk region;
- In 2 settlements in the Republic of Buryatia;
- In 17 settlements in the Republic of Tuva;
- In 4 settlements in the Republic of Sakha;
- In 1 settlements in the Irkutsk region;
- In 1 settlements in the Sakhalin region.
Added street names in 36 settlements of the Khabarovsk Territory.
New maps of 22 settlements of Sverdlovsk, Ulyanovsk, Samara and Sakhalin regions with detailing to the street have been added.
The map of Belarus contains 27 410 cities and settlements. Out of this number, 25 212 of the cities and settlements have an address search and street and road graph. 2 049 014 unique addresses are available for address search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes and other useful Places of Interest numbering 70 830 places. The length of the road graph is 289 361 km.
The map of Kazakhstan contains 9 807 cities and settlements, including 301 cities and settlements having an address search and street and road graph. Also the database of address search in the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty has been updated. At the moment, 345 464 unique addresses are available for address search in Kazakhstan. The database of POI has been expanded: the current map contains 22 488 points of interest. The length of the road graph is 1 263 599 km.
Each map includes residential and industrial infrastructure of cities and settlements with address search, detailed road network with traffic direction, interchanges, roundabouts, and other relevant navigation information.
You can find the detailed information on every map in the Maps section of the official website.
Important! Please note that the maps in the Q3 2019 release work only with the version 9.10.1996 of Navitel Navigator or next.