NAVITEL® releases Q1 2020 map update for Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan
Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan Q1 2020 maps are now available to the users of Navitel Navigator.
The map of Russia in Q1 2020 release contains 169 957 cities and settlements, including 24 875 cities and settlements having an address search and street & road network. The length of the road graph is 3 945 487 km. 10 241 647 unique addresses are available for search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes and other Point of Interest numbering 1 343 367 places.
- Updated the database of the road network, enforcement cameras, alerts about potential danger zones and maintenance services across the whole Russian territory.
- Updated database of POI across the whole Russian territory.
Updated a road infrastructure:
- Moscow and Moscow region:
- New objects of road infrastructure have been added: New Karamyshevsky bridge, the South Rokada section from Balaklavskiy prospekt to Proletarsky prospekt, the bridge across the Kozhukhovsky Zaton, Vnukovo interchange (27th km of the M1 highway)
- Reconstruction of Dorozhnaya street, Zeninsky highway, as well as a bridge across the river Pehorka in Lyubertsy
- Data on a freight road network were entered in the Southern Administrative District, South-Eastern Administrative District and South-Western Administrative Okrug
- Pskovskaya oblast: the Gdov junction of the Northern bypass of the city of Pskov was added;
- Leningradskaya oblast: updated after the repair of the A121 / A129 highway from Priozersk to the village of Beryozovo;
- Highways in the Vladimir, Tver, Yaroslavl, Ryazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Ivanovo, Vologda, Kaliningrad regions were updated.
Much work on updating the database of control cameras and road restrictions has been done in the cities: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Chelyabinsk, Kazan, Samara, Yekaterinburg, Perm, Tyumen, Ulyanovsk, Izhevsk, Kirov, Petrozavodsk, Murmansk, as well as federal highways and major roads throughout Russia.
New maps of 47 detailed settlements were added in the Leningrad, Novosibirsk, Penza, Kaluga, Voronezh regions, and other Russian regions.
The address base of Moscow has been updated: about 105,000 addresses of buildings, including the territory of New Moscow, have been updated.
NAVITEL® specialists also have updated the address base in the cities of Yekaterinburg, Perm, Tyumen, Ulyanovsk, Izhevsk, Veliky Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, as well as the cities of the Kaliningradsky region: Zelenogradsk, Pionersky, Svetlogorsk, Svetly.
The map of Belarus contains 27 410 cities and settlements. Out of this number, 25 207 of the cities and settlements have an address search and street and road graph. 2 049 014 unique addresses are available for address search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes and other useful Places of Interest numbering 71 030 places. The length of the road graph is 289 580 km.
Updated Ostrovets city, Grodno region.
The map of Kazakhstan contains 9 807 cities and settlements, including 301 cities and settlements having an address search and street and road graph. Also the database of address search in the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty has been updated. At the moment, 345 464 unique addresses are available for address search in Kazakhstan. The database of POI has been expanded: the current map contains 23 681 points of interest. The length of the road graph is 1 263 996 km.
Each map includes residential and industrial infrastructure of cities and settlements with address search, detailed road network with traffic direction, interchanges, roundabouts, and other relevant navigation information.
You can find the detailed information on every map in the Maps section of the official website.
Important! Please note that the maps in the Q1 2020 release work only with the version 9.13 of Navitel Navigator or next.