NAVITEL® releases Q2 2020 map update for Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan
The map of Russia in Q2 2020 release contains 176 806 cities and settlements, including 25 172 cities and settlements having an address search and street & road network. The length of the road graph is 3 896 670 km. 10 325 713 unique addresses are available for search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes and other Point of Interest numbering 1 348 319 places.
- Updated the database of the road network, enforcement cameras, alerts about potential danger zones and maintenance services across the whole Russian territory
- Updated database of POI across the whole Russian territory.
The following cartographic data have been updated:
- Moscow and Moscow region:
- Voronezh region: added a new section M-4 "Don" bypassing Pavlovsk and the village of Losevo.
- Some sections of federal and regional highways have been updated.
- Added the new road infrastructure objects: an overpass across the railway tracks from st. Klyuchiki pond to 1st Frezernaya street, section of the Central Ring Road from Mozhaiskoe to Novorizhskoe highway, junction M-7 with Kudinovskoe highway (in Obukhovo settlement).
- Data on a freight road network were entered in the Central Administrative District, Western Administrative District and North-Western Administrative District, thus the freight road network functions throughout the entire city within the Moscow Automobile Ring Road (MKAD).
A large-scale update of the map of the Moscow region behind the A-107 highway was carried out.
A massive work has been done to update the address base and update road restrictions in the cities: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Chelyabinsk, Samara, Omsk, Rostov-on-Don, Ufa, Krasnoyarsk, Voronezh, Perm, Volgograd, Krasnodar, Belgorod, Saratov, Tyumen, Kurgan, Murmansk, Petrozavodsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Vladivostok.
Large-scale work has been carried out to update the resort areas:
- The Black Sea coast of the Krasnodar Territory, including the cities of Novorossiysk, Sochi, Tuapse, Gelendzhik, Anapa, Lazarevskoye, etc.;
- The coast of the Azov Sea in the Krasnodar Territory and the Rostov Region;
The traditional recreation areas have been updated - Altai, Baikal, the North Caucasus, the Urals, the lower course of the Volga.
For all resort areas, the road network, entrances to hotels and recreation areas, sights and viewpoints, resort infrastructure, hotels, campings, etc. have been updated.
The map of Belarus contains 27 410 cities and settlements. Out of this number, 25 207 of the cities and settlements have an address search and street & road network. 2 049 402 unique addresses are available for search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes and other useful Places of Interest numbering 71 405 places. The length of the road graph is 289 784 km.
The map of the Republic of Belarus has received the following changes:
- Information on the reconstructed “Polotskiy overpass” has been updated: 4 lanes, fenced tram tracks, road exits, a pedestrian sidewalk, and a new traffic intersection are marked on the map;
- Updated road graph and other important navigational information;
- Information has been updated for the new districts of Minsk: “New Borovaya”, “Loshitsa”, “Minsk Mir” and others;
- Added new POIs (petrol stations, tourist attractions, service facilities and other places of interest), including charging stations for electric cars across the Republic of Belarus.
The map of Kazakhstan contains 9 807 cities and settlements, including 301 cities and settlements having an address search and street and road graph. Also the database of address search in the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty has been updated. At the moment, 345 464 unique addresses are available for address search in Kazakhstan. The database of POI has been expanded: the current map contains 23 702 points of interest. The length of the road graph is 1 264 024 km.
Each map includes residential and industrial infrastructure of cities and settlements with address search, detailed road network with traffic direction, interchanges, roundabouts, and other relevant navigation information.
You can find the detailed information on every map in the Maps section of the official website.
Important! Please note that the maps in the Q2 2020 release work only with the version 9.13 of Navitel Navigator or next.