NAVITEL® releases Q3 2020 maps update for Europe
Q3 2020 map update is available for the following 44 countries and territories: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City State, and Isle of Man.
Q3 2020 release maps of European countries contain 10 661 720 km of the road graph, 6 836 778 POI objects, 742 727 cities and settlements, of which 317 706 with address search and street-road network. 186 529 732 unique addresses are available for search.
The map of Germany Q3 2020 release contains 91 744 cities and towns, of which 83 492 are available in address search. 1 647 384 Points of Interest (POI) are mapped. The length of the road count is 1 101 943 km.
- Added a new airport Berlin-Brandenburg.
The updated map of Poland contains 742 915 km of road graph, 253 073 POI, 95 054 settlements, 55 061 of which are provided with the detailed street network and support address search.
- The following settlements were updated: Toruń, Chełmno and Grudziądz.
The map of Slovakia contains 3 821 cities and settlements, 812 of which include address search. 1 159 909 unique addresses are available in the search. The updated map contains 19 530 POI. The total length of the road graph is 51 722 km.
- Road signs on the highways have been added, checked the ability to move on highways and the main roads across the country.
The Q3 2020 release map of Turkey contains 767 413 km of road graph, 1 825 644 POIs, 40 400 cities and towns, of which 18 977 — with address search and road network. There are 15 725 649 unique addresses available in the search.
- The map in the area of Istanbul Airport (İstanbul Havalimanı) has been updated.
A large-scale update of the map of Ukraine has been carried out. The Q3 2020 release map contains 30 013 cities and towns, of which 3 848 cities and towns are available in address search, as well as 2 530 308 unique addresses. 132 614 POIs are marked on the map. The road network of the country has been updated - the total length of the road graph of Ukraine in Q3 2020 map release is 1 133 362 km.
On the Q3 2020 of Ukraine map were created a detailed street network with the street search in 21 settlements:
- Kharkiv region - Zachepilovka, Zmiev, Zolochev, Kegichevka, Kolomak, Krasnokutsk, Merefa, New Vodolaga, Pivdennoe, Sakhnovshchina;
- Rivne region - Varash, Vladimir, Goscha, Demidovka, Korets, Kostopol, Mlinov, Radivilov, Rakitnoe;
- Chernivtsi region - Hlybokaya and Putila.
The existing POI database has been actualized and data for more than 800 new unique POIs have been added:
- the network of electric filling stations "TOKA";
- the network of the "Pharmacy of Wholesale Prices";
- "Rozetka" chain of stores.
Updated map of Finland contains 13 513 cities and towns, of which 9 256 cities and towns are available in address search. The number of unique addresses for search is 321 376. There are 17 213 POIs on the map. The total length of the road graph is 480 584 km.
- Added about 1 900 petrol station POIs of the following brands: ABC, Neste, Shell, Teboil, ST1 throughout the country;
- Entrances to these gas stations and adjacent territories have been updated.
The map of France contains 68 292 cities and settlements, of which 35 022 include address search. There are 17 823 671 unique addresses available in the search. The map contains 1 196 203 POI. The total length of the road graph is 1 266 015 km.
- A substantial work has been completed on the coordination of building objects with roads of all classes throughout territory of the country.
The updated map of Croatia contains 80 643 km of the road graph, 37 889 POI, 6 794 cities and towns, including 2 223 with address search. There are 261 238 unique addresses available in the search.
- The road network of the country was updated according to the materials of field surveys.
The map of the Czech Republic contains 15 301 cities and settlements, of which 6 258 include address search. The map contains 117 943 POI. The total length of the road graph is 166 283 km. There are 3 976 677 unique addresses available in the search.
The following information on the map of Czech Republic release Q3 2020 has been updated:
- Added the new 10 km section of I/6 (D6) motorway around the towns of Nové Strašecí - Řevničov - Krušovice (it will be open in December 2020);
- Added the new roundabout on the I/33 highway in Benešov;
- Added the new section of the I/16 highway between Velvary – Slaný;
- Added the new bypasses;
between the cities of Příbor-Skotnice I/58,
of Velký Beranov II/602,
of Opočno II/298,
of Nové Veselí II/353.
- The entrances and exits to the I/48 highway between Nový Jičín, Příbor, Frýdek-Místek have been updated;
- Updated the main street Mostní in the city of Ostrava as well as the main street Domažlická in Plzeň;
- Added a new direction of the road II/230 in the Stříbro area;
- Speedcams have been updated in several municipalities around the country;
- Added new POIs in the following regions: Olomoucký, Plzeňský, Jihočeský, Liberecký, Zlínský, Jihomoravský.
Each map includes residential and industrial infrastructure of cities and settlements with address search and detailed road network with traffic direction, interchanges, roundabouts, and other relevant navigation information.
You can find the detailed information on every map in the Maps section of the official website.
Important! Please note that the maps of the Q3 2020 release work with Navitel Navigator version 9.13 onwards.