NAVITEL® releases Q3 2021 map update for Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan
Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan Q3 2021 maps are now available to the users of Navitel Navigator.
The map of Russia in Q3 2021 release contains 177 206 cities and settlements, including 27 002 cities and settlements having an address search and street & road network. The length of the road graph is 4 097 764 km. 10 650 421 unique addresses are available for search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes and other Point of Interest numbering 1 378 008 places.
New buildings have been added to the current release of the maps, address, and road information has been updated in cities with a population of more than 50,000 inhabitants, as well as in other settlements across the Russian Federation.
Made additions and changes based on user comments.
The data on speed control cameras, alerts about potential danger zones and maintenance services, as well as POIs in all constituent entities of the Russian Federation was updated.
The following cartographic data have been updated:
Moscow and Moscow region:
Added on the map:
- new section of the North-Eastern chord from Otkrytoye to Yaroslavskoye Highway;
- new section of the South-Eastern chord;
- interchange on the M10 highway in Lozhki;
- Krivandino bypass.
The data of field surveys between A107 and A108 in the southwest of the Moscow region have been entered.
St. Petersburg and Leningrad region:
- Traffic situation in the city and the vicinity of St. Petersburg was updated;
- The A121-Sortavala highway has been updated from the Saint Petersburg ring road to the border with Karelia.
- Added the new overpass over the Oktyabrskaya railway in Vyshny Volochek city.
- Added continuation of Lenin Avenue in Obninsk;
- Added road Boldasovka - Staro-Selivanovo.
- The road Bryansk-I - Bryansk-II was added (protective dam).
Nizhny Novgorod region:
- Added the new interchange in the village of Olgino;
- Added the Northeast bypass of Diveevo.
- Added a bypass of the village Sennoy on the highway R-228.
- The traffic situation in Arkhangelsk and Severodvinsk has been updated.
- The A121-Sortavala highway has been updated from the border with the Leningrad Region to the city of Sortavala.
- The road network has been updated in the following cities and towns: Syktyvkar, Vorkuta, Pechora, Usinsk, Ust-Kulom, Troitsko-Pechorsk, Usogorsk, Mikun, Vizinga, Kydziavidz, Ust-Lop'yu, Chernysh, Gyrkashor, Cheksha, Zagarskaya, Belyaevskaya, Inta, Ukhta, Aikino, Emva, Varysh, Bakur, Yagkedzh, Ydzhydyag.
Nenets Autonomous Area:
- The traffic situation in Naryan-Mar has been updated.
- Updated traffic situation in the cities of Vologda, Cherepovets, and Vytegra.
- The traffic situation in the city of Nizhnie Sergi, as well as the villages of Bitkino, Bikhmetkovo, Ust-Manchazh, Bakiykovo, Azigulovo has been updated.
Republic of Bashkortostan:
- The traffic situation in the cities of Oktyabrsky and Meleuz was updated.
- The traffic situation in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk and its environs, Nevelsk, Sinegorsk, the village of Starorusskoye has been updated.
- The traffic situation has been updated in the cities of Khabarovsk, Komsomolk-on-Amur, Khor, and in the settlements of Vladimirovka, Dzhigda, Nelkan, Malinovka, Ayan.
- The traffic situation in the city of Irkutsk and the villages of Perevoz, Urik, Sosnovy, Kazachinskoe has been updated.
Address information and buildings were updated, as well as addresses data in new buildings in 224 cities and towns were added:
- In the Republics: Mari El, Tatarstan, Komi, Altai, Khakassia, Tuva, Bashkortostan, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Karelia;
- In the Kabardino-Balkarian, Karachay-Cherkess and Chechen republics;
- In North Ossetia, Nenets Autonomous Area, Altai, Stavropol, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk and Khabarovsk Territories;
- In the follow regions of the Russian Federation: Pskov, Tver, Smolensk, Bryansk, Kaluga, Yaroslavl, Kostroma, Kirov, Ivanovo, Vladimir, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Saratov, Volgograd, St. Petersburg and Leningrad, Arkhangelsk, Murmansk, Vologda, Rostov-on-Don, Belgorod, Novosibirsk, Kemerovo, Tomsk, Sverdlovsk, Sakhalin, and Irkutsk.
The map of Belarus contains 27 410 cities and settlements. Out of this number, 25 211 of the cities and settlements have an address search and street & road network. 2 049 747 unique addresses are available for search. It has a POI database that contains petrol stations, ATMs, tourist attractions, cafes and other useful Places of Interest numbering 73 063 places. The length of the road graph is 290 233 km.
The map of Kazakhstan contains 9 807 cities and settlements, including 301 cities and settlements having an address search and street and road graph. Also the database of address search in the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty has been updated. At the moment, 355 943 unique addresses are available for address search in Kazakhstan. The database of POI has been expanded: the current map contains 23 834 points of interest. The length of the road graph is 1 264 020 km.
Each map includes residential and industrial infrastructure of cities and settlements with address search, detailed road network with traffic direction, interchanges, roundabouts, and other relevant navigation information.
You can find the detailed information on every map in the Maps section of the official website.
Important! Please note that the maps in the Q3 2021 release work only with the version 9.13 of Navitel Navigator or next.