NAVITEL® released an update for maps of Czech Republic and Poland
NAVITEL® has released an extra map update for Czech Republic and Poland. The latest update of these maps is available for NAVITEL® navigator as well as for Navitel Navigator app users. Each map includes residential and industrial infrastructure of cities and settlements with address search and detailed road network with traffic direction, interchanges, roundabouts, and other relevant navigation information.
The map of the Czech Republic contains 15 301 cities and settlements, of which 6 260 include address search. The map contains 124 041 POI. The total length of the road graph is 171 560 km. There are 3 976 677 unique addresses available in the search.
On the map are presented the following significantly updated data of the road network:
- Added new part of highway D56, bypass around city Frýdek-Místek, connector to highway D48;
- Added new part of highway D48, bypass around city Frýdek-Místek (part 1);
- Added new part of road I/3, bypass around city Olbramnovice;
- Added new part of road II/101, bypass around city part of Prague – Jesenice;
- Added new part of road II/128, bypass around city Lukavec.
The latest data on the road cams, settlements, POIs, etc. ware also added on the map.
The updated map of Poland contains 760 971 km of road graph, 252 929 POI, 95 054 settlements, 55 371 of which are provided with the detailed street network and support address search.
The following changes are presented on the updated map:
- Completely updated address information throughout the country;
- Large-scale renovation of the road network in some voivodeships.
The latest data of the database of enforcement cameras and alerts were added on the map.
You can download maps of Czech Republic and Poland release for smartphones and tablets through the Navitel Navigator application from the main menu of the program: “My Navitel” → “Download maps”. To update maps on car navigators based on Windows CE, it is recommended to use the Navitel Navigator Update Center.
The detailed information on every map you can find in the Maps section of the official website.
Important! Please note that the maps of the release work with Navitel Navigator version 9.13 onwards.