Program Navitel DVR Player
Navitel DVR Player for owners of DVRs and PCs running Windows.
Using the NAVITEL DVR Player you can:
• View videos shot on your NAVITEL® dashcam on a computer screen;
• Cut and save fragments of records;
• Export tracks;
• Monitor the filmed trip on the map using GPS;
• Analyze graphs of speed and altitude.
With the program Navitel DVR Player, managing recorded videos and tracks is even more convenient. On the PC screen, each user can now edit the footage, save tracking in a convenient format, view the location of the car at the time of recording the file, speed up playback when necessary, and loop video fragments that need special attention.
• OS Windows 7 or higher (32/64 bit);
• 2 GB RAM;
• 300 MB of free disk space;
• Processor - at least 1 GHz clock frequency.
NAVITEL® Team is constantly working to improve the software. Your feedback on the quality of work and the usability of the application will help us make it better. Send your ideas and comments to: email@example.com.